Randy Bauer welcomes you to Bauer Health Action.
Randy Bauer is a physical therapist since 1987 after graduating from Mayo Clinic- Program in Physical Therapy. Commitment to providing health transforming service and education inspires this platform.
There is no age, ability, or athletic accomplishment that limits your participation or desire to learn here at Bauer Health Action.
You may desire to:
Recover or heal from injury.
Increase athletic or physical performance.
Motivate to expand health awareness.
Personally commit to health or performance goals.
Engage in individual health or performance actions that expand your healthspan.
Bauer Health Action-ABLE is dedicated to those seeking to expand self-transformation in the quest of Performance, Health and Well-Being.
Bauer Health Action-ABLE(Always Be Learning Environment)
There are many actions you may take that will prove to better your health, improve your fitness or slow the aging process. In the pursuit of such efforts there is much to learn, and many to learn from. The learning process, by itself, has a positive influence on our brains’ health. It is not just gaining knowledge, but the application of information to a community, or relationships, for your own health, and openness to new ideas and practice.
Learning is a responsibility; a personal commitment to be aware.
Our standards change when we are infected with a new awareness.
This awareness gives positive movement in this journey. We are then rewarded not by a grade on paper, but with health and well-being, creativity and interaction, and greater meaning in our actions.
I hope to be a part of Your learning journey through curated and original content on personal growth and lifestyle health practices.
The categories below will provide a framework to the information shared on Bauer Health Action. The material will help provide learning content, commitment to personalized application to healthy practices, challenges to form new habits and achieve goals, and change in the way You interact with others and Yourself.
Clean Eating includes the quality of food you choose to prepare; simple, nutrient dense, organic and unprocessed. There is adventure to the principle of nourishing your body; where foods are derived, how to blend flavors, and the health benefits that can be experienced.
- Understand the role of macro and micronutrients in your daily diet.
- Share in the excitement of preparing and enjoying clean food.
- Appreciate the influence of food, good and bad, on Your Mind and Body.
- Promote health & healing with clean eating practice and food-grade nutraceuticals.
Lean is trimming away the excess we carry around, or how exercise is performed. It is not always how hard you work, but rather, how efficient and productive you are in the process.
- How does exercise translate to fitness when applied to health, injury recovery and performance?
- Learn applications of exercise to regions of the body.
- Engage in personal challenges that promote new abilities.
Self-Care is the foundation to Your health and well-being. Attention to your inner and outer environment allow healing and change, and reflect a healthy lifestyle. Your health requires a constant vigil.
- Health is Balance: Attention to Mind & Body, and Environment
- Healing is Change: Learn > Practice > Transform
- Pillars of Self-Care: self-responsibility for nutrition, physical activity and recovery, relationships, and contemplation.